Important Information
We are happy to inform that we moved to self hosted website. From now all job updates are available at freshersnode.com.Thank you.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Manpower Services India Pvt. Ltd.@ Hyderabad: hiring for TECH SUPPORT

Company : Manpower Services India Pvt Ltd
Website :
Experienced : 0 to 5 yrs.
Eligibility : Any graduate/post graduate with excellent communication skills can apply.
Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad

Job Summary :

Industry: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Functional Area: ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.
Role Category: Voice
-- 10+2 with 1year international experience are eligible.
-- TSR openings.

-- Night shifts.

-- International Voice process.

-- Sal: 2 to 4LPA + Incentives

-- 0-5 years of experience can apply.

-- Transport facility available.
Call Akshay @ 9550416211 for further details!!
Venue:
Manpower Services India Pvt. Ltd. #6-3-1090/B/1, Flat no: 602, 6th Floor, Lake Shore Towers, Rajbhavan Road,Somajiguda,Hyderabad - 500 082 HYDERABAD,Andhra Pradesh,India 500082


Contact Us:

Executive Name: Akshay
Contact Company: Manpower Services India Pvt Ltd

Telephone: 9550416211

Click Here for More Details & Apply

5 comments:

  1. Very nice post here and thanks for it .I always like and such a super contents of these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great content of different kinds of the valuable information's.
    manpower services in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. manpower agency Nepal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! manpower agency Nepal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Hikvision Acusense

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. security companies in singapore

    ReplyDelete

 

Requiters Info

Dear Recruiters,If You Want To Post Any Job Requirement/ Walk-ins In This Portal, Click Here

Home | About Us | Post A Job | Contact us at freshersnode@gmail.com

freshersnode Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed